KardioLytix is a real-time data analytics tool for the measurement and reporting of outcomes-based health and predictive or future risk assessment, as well as decision making.
At BrandMed, we believe that by combining scientific literature, expert knowledge and state-of-the-art machine learning with data analytics, better decisions can be made within the construct of the current healthcare environment and its challenges.
With contextual data expansion, the KardioLytix system has the ability to transition to the automated calculation of risk of a wide range of future healthcare outcomes, such as:
- Identifying patients presenting the greatest healthcare risks during a future period, often within the following 12, 24 or 36 months
- Identifying patients most at risk of developing chronic comorbidities
- Identifying patients most at risk of a deteriorating health status
- Identifying patients most at risk of specific adverse health events, for example, a cardiovascular event or invasive back surgery
- Predicting patients most at risk of unplanned hospital admissions, readmissions, or emergency care visits
- Predicting the mortality risk of patients in hospital
- Predicting the risk of complications for patients in hospital